JASA Internacional is part of the JASA Alimentación group. We are dedicated to the management of food brands, providing commercial, logistical, financial and marketing support for their development in Spain.
We work with the leading brands in their respective segments and countries.
And, in each of the firms, we work with a wide range of products.
We spot the latest trends while they are still arriving in European supermarkets and help our resident
European supermarkets and help our resident customers discover them.
We offer speed, punctuality and rigour in our deliveries. Because
we have a long logistic experience and protocols in constant improvement.
We achieve full traceability in our logistics system to guarantee the quality of all the products we serve.
We serve the products with the labelling required by Spanish regulations in order to Spanish regulations in order to fully inform the customer, which involves re-labelling at destination before distribution.
We constantly ensure the quality of our service with independent certifications according to the IFS-Logistic standard.
In just a decade, JASA International has become a benchmark firm in the national market thanks to sustained growth. This success has been made possible by its vision and strategy. And because it is nourished by the work of three generations, many years of learning and a highly efficient know-how.
– The Ayora family created Jasa Internacional in 2008 together with David Franks and Luis Tedesco. Those involved in the birth of the project are passionate people: they believe in the value of a rigorously controlled company, but they also know how to listen to their intuitions and their business sense.
– From very early on, Jasa International revealed itself as a proposal that had an excellent market fit. It soon became an independent line of business within a company with a long tradition: Jasa.
– This company had been created by Joaquín Ayora Rodríguez in 1982 as an SA on the representation portfolio started by his father, Joaquín Ayora Mateo, in 1945.
– Today, the parent company together with the brands Udinal and Jasa Internacional form a solid group. Each line has its own objectives, but they all share the same means and a common style based on the professionalism and perseverance learned from the founder of the saga.
– From that grandfather who represented legendary brands such as Miau, Font or Solsona in Valencia in the 40s and 50s, the Ayora family learned to be selective without ever abandoning seriousness.
– With the successor, Joaquín Ayora Rodríguez, the company understood the value of a solid structure and acquired a vision of an ambitious future.
Behind the Jasa Internacional brand there is a company dedicated to sales, distribution and representation in the food sector. A company that provides significant experience, structure and procedures to offer a service that is always perfect.
– 105 well-trained and motivated professionals
– A sales team of 28 proactive people
– 10.000 m2 of facilities
– 10.000 m3 of freezer room
– 3.000m3 of refrigerated chamber
– 24 delivery vehicles that move 300 Tm of product daily
– Our distribution reaches all regions of Spain, with special emphasis on cities where the residential market is important, including the Balearic and Canary Islands. We also have access to the French and Portuguese markets.